Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Rosh Hashanah Baby Clothes

The first holiday designs I created for my store were for Rosh Hashanah. So in a real way, they marked the beginning of my work as an artist, designing baby T-shirts and onesies. Scroll down for my favorites - including some great work from other online designers.


Sweet Rosh Hashanah

Sweet Rosh Hashanah
provided by:
Little Characters





This is from my store, and it's one of my very favorite designs. I think the baby has a unique look without having such strong features that parents can't imagine their own child in her face. I like her chubby arms! They remind me of when my son was a little butterball. She's holding a jar of honey and rolling apples and the message is "Extra Sweet for Rosh Hashanah." There are lots of variations available in my store including the message, "L' Shanah Tovah".


Honey & Apples

Honey & Apples
provided by:
Celebration Tees





This is another designer's work, but I think it's cute. I like how Celebration Tees chose to show the honey in the little bear dispenser. This design looks good on clothes for older kids, too.


Shofar Design with Other Text

Shofar Design with Other Text
provided by:
Little Characters





This is one of my designs. I think the little boy blowing the shofar is adorable. The featured message is "Baby's 1st Rosh Hashanah".


Rosh Hashanah

Rosh Hashanah
provided by:
Jewish T shirts,Hanukkah gift,Jewish gifts,Funny t





I like the artwork in this onesie: you can see two kids climbing in an apple tree with a a beehive (honey).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice designs.!! A baby would look adorable in those cute baby clothes.

Imadesignimports said...

I also feature some cute hebrew baby onesies for Rosh hashanah and other holidays - check them out at http//:www.imadesignstore.com

Unknown said...

Nice designs.!! A baby would look adorable in those cute toddler girl